We are once again inviting you to share your insight and recent studies on Food research/study & management with poster presentations. So there’s really no better place to promote your findings.
Who Should Attend
- Medical oncologists
- Surgeons, Physicians
- Radiologists, Pathologists
- Members of Associations and Societies
- Medical Students
- Fellowship holders
- Cancer Researchers
- Translational Research Oriented Scientists
- Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
- Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
- Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
- Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
- A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org